Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Enter to win a LOK Friendly bike!!!


Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Madsen is giving away a bike every Wednesday on their site. There are several ways to enter. I was really impressed when I took a look at the specs on this bike. The above picture shows 2 kids riding in the bucket, but each seat actually has two seat belts, so a total of 4 kids could safely ride!!!

Click on the bike picture to enter. Also if anyone has ever seen one of these bikes in action, I would LOVE to hear about it!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mette said...

hi!
I have never seen one of these bikes before, but in Copenhagen where I live, these are very common and useful, I'd say at least 50% of people with kids have one!
cheers, Mette in Denmark
http://www.christianiabikes.com/dansk/dk_main.htm